About SERVPRO of Jackson and DeKalb Counties
Matthew Z. & Samantha C. Peterson
Owners of SERVPRO of Jackson and DeKalb Counties
SERVPRO of Jackson and DeKalb Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." Water, fire, and mold damage doesn't wait for normal business hours, and neither do we. We are available 24/7/365 to begin the restoration process.
With over 40 years of combined experience, SERVPRO of Jackson and DeKalb Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Jackson and DeKalb Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility and subrogation training, to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Jackson and DeKalb Counties. We are an IICRC Certified Firm and an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! We offer a free claims assessment service. If you are unsure of whether you need to file a claim with your insurance company, call us first so that we can help you make that decision. Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,600 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Jackson and Dekalb Counties.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
From the Tennessee River running through Jackson County to Little River Canyon atop Lookout Mountain, SERVPRO of Jackson Dekalb is eager to serve you as a proud member of our community.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Alabama Home Builders
- Alabama HVAC Contractors
- DeKalb Leadership
- Fort Payne Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification - IICRC
- Jackson County Chamber of Commerce
- Jackson County Leadership
- Kiwanis Club
- Main Street Alabama
- Rainsville Chamber of Commerce
- Scottsboro Rotary Club
- 2012 - Director's Bronze Award
- 2013 - Best Carpet Cleaners
- 2013 - SERVPRO Franchise of the Year for Alabama
- 2014 - Wilson Storm Team Award
- 2016 - Best Restoration Company DeKalb County
- 2017 - CEO Franchise of the Month
- 2017 - Times Journal's Best of Dekalb County