Mold in Fort Payne/Mold in Scottsboro
Cleaning on your own..
What happens when a customer decides that they can clean up a water damage with towels or a Wet Vac? MOLD!
What you can see and also what you CAN'T see.
If there is no proper mitigation done by a professional, this damage can turn dangerous. Trying to mitigate water damage on your own may seem like an inexpensive alternative, but it can prove to be more expensive in the long run. There is a possibility that microbial growth, mold growth, or even structural damage could occur as a result of incomplete drying.
SERVPRO of Jackson and DeKalb Counties has professional equipment that is able to detect moisture in the walls, insulation, floors, ceilings and anywhere else you might not be able to see.
It is free for us to come out and investigate. Water damage restoration is much less invasive and less expensive than mold remediation.