At SERVPRO of Jackson and DeKalb Counties, our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the non-profit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industry. Employee training includes:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
All employees have access to web-based training. This training is voluntary and is designed to be an ongoing training series for SERVPRO of Jackson and DeKalb Counties employees. These training courses are comprised of video presentations and support materials, followed by a knowledge test at the end of each module. Web-based training allows our technicians and office team to stay up-to-speed on industry standards and best practices for the cleaning and restoration industry.
Call Us Today!