Mold in Gym
Ripped Up Gym
Airborne in The Gym..
This loss was a result of a preexisting issue where water had not been properly dried. We were able to perform our services in a timely manner preventing any amount of school from being missed. Mold occurs when moisture is available for mold spores to grow on. Spores are constantly traveling through the air. Once they find a stable environment to grow in, their growth is rapid. In this case a water leak had been occurring without proper cleanup.
If your home or property damage, call SERVPRO! We can handle any size disaster!